This course is open to NYU Langone Hospital–Long Island employees and to all healthcare providers who require a PALS course completion card to work.
Upon completion of registration, a Heartcode PALS Online Course access URL LINK will be sent within 5 business days to your email.
If you are not eligible for a promo code, please pay with you credit/debit card.
We will not issue a refund. IMPORTANT- For NYU Langone Hospital–Long Island employees, if PALS is required for your position and if your department will cover the cost of PALS, please contact your department manager/coordinator/educator to receive your promo code.
If you need assistance, please contact Community.TrainingCenter@nyulangone.org before paying for the course.
BLS Renewal with your PALS
Click "Yes" to add $40.00 hands-on portion fee to be paid with your credit/debit card.
Purchase and complete the online course ($31.00) here: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
Total BLS Cost $71.00 = BLS Online portion ($31.00) & Hands-on portion ($40.00)
Present your printed HeartCode® BLS completition certificate at class.
BLS course completion eCard will be issued after BLS skills have been validated by the instructor.
PALS Elearning Portion
Recommended time for completion of this course is 4-6 hours depending on the learner's background and may be completed in multiple logins. Please complete your Heartcode PALS online course and submit the printed course completion certificate to the instructor at the in-classroom Heartcode PALS Hands-on session that you have registered for.
PALS Hands-on Portion
Please enroll in one session only.
If you need to change your session after you have enrolled, you must contact us to request a different session. Do not register again. Upon completion of the hands-on session, you will receive a PALS course completion card with recommended renewal 2 years after issue date.
- Your Heartcode PALS Online Course must be completed prior to start of class for Heartcode PALS Hands-on skills session.
- Heartcode PALS Hands-on session must be taken and successfully completed within 60 days of completing your Heartcode PALS Online Course completion certificate must be submited to the instructor.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, PALS, PALS, & Heartsaver and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.
- Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM (full)NYU Langone Hospital–Long Island Community Training Ctr/Simulation Ctr
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 8:00 AM (full)NYU Langone Hospital–Long Island Community Training Ctr/Simulation Ctr
- Monday, December 6, 2021 at 8:00 AMNYU Langone Hospital–Long Island Community Training Ctr/Simulation Ctr
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 8:00 AMNYU Langone Hospital–Long Island Community Training Ctr/Simulation Ctr
- Monday, February 7, 2022 at 8:00 AMNYU Langone Hospital–Long Island Community Training Ctr/Simulation Ctr