NYU Winthrop employees who are eligible to receive a promo code, STOP HERE and PROCEED to ACLS STEP 2. An ACLS Step 1 - HeartCode® ACLS Online Course URL LINK will be sent to your NYU Langone email within 5 busniess days after registration.
WE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND. IMPORTANT- For NYU Winthrop employees, if ACLS is required for your position and if your department will cover the cost of ACLS, please contact your department manager/coordinator/educator to receive your promo code.
If you are not eligible for a promo code, please CONTINUE with registration for both steps.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com before paying for the course.
HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 is a web-based, self-directed program that teaches healthcare providers knowledge and skills needed to recognize and prevent cardiopulmonary arrest.
This program uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. In this environment, students apply their knowledge to real-time decision-making and skills development. Debriefings and coaching are provided immediately after each simulation to facilitate learning about pediatric advanced life support.
This course offers continuing education credits for physicians (ACCME/AMA), nurses (ANCC), pharmacists (ACPE), and EMS Practitioners (CECBEMS).
Successful completion of the Heartcode ACLS Online Course is required for admission to the classroom Heartcode ACLS Hands-on session in a classroom setting.
- Please provide only your nyulangone email address (Firstname.Lastname@nyulangone.org - not ...@wuh.org, @winthrop, or @nyuwinthrop when enrolling).
- Your Heartcode ACLS Online course URL link will be sent to your nyulangone email after you complete your registration .
- Recommended time for completion of this course is 6 1/2 -7 hours and may be completed in multiple logins.
- Register for ACLS Step-2 Heartcode ACLS Hands-on Skills session from our available dates.
- Heartcode ACLS Online course must be completed prior to start of class for Heartcode ACLS Hands-on session but may not be completed earlier than 60 days from your the classroom session.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, PALS, & Heartsaver and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.